CTI cannot give out direct contact information, or contact any celebrities on your behalf for personal messages or ask for autographs or signed memorabilia. Also clients cannot contact celebrities to discuss their events with them and CTI is a celebrity booking agency for paid events, we do not handle media requests, interviews or give out any contact information.
- All fees on the CTI site are only a minimum for a US event. International events are always at a much higher fees with the travel costs, extra time needed and additional extras needed to do an international event correctly and safely. CTI must always contact the celebrity to give you correct pricing.
- CTI tries to be as current as possible on celebrity fees on our website, but talent fees can change quickly so we will always contact the talent after you let us know who you are interested in. The lowest priced celebrities start at a minimum of $10,000 to $15,000 for reference. Rarely do known names do events for less and generally you want the biggest name for your event or project that you can afford or get underwritten of course.
- There are exceptions, but generally well known names who help sell events well, will ask a minimum of $40,000-50,000, even for fundraisers and benefits. Sometimes a celebrity will donate back to a charity, but they need to be booked for the event first and often they only do this for friends and family members or their own sponsors.
- Bigger name performers, speakers, actors and athletes have asking fees that are a minimum of $100,000. There are exceptions, but normally lower fees are for their friends, family and personal business deals.
- The biggest names in music, like Sting, Rihanna, Elton John, Paul McCartney, Taylor Swift and Justin Timberlake, will always ask for over $750,000+ for a US event and even more for an international event. These acts very often turn down offers from buyers they do not know, but CTI as an experienced major name talent buyer, can help you get a name confirmed if a buyer has the budget to confirm the act.
- Speakers like Arnold Schwarzenegger, Bill Clinton, Tony Blair and Richard Branson, have a speaking fee of over $200,000 and also a private jet needs to be provided or paid for by the client.
- Have several date options to give CTI for the talent and their managers to choose from and also to help CTI route the event for them to help you on pricing.
- Supplying private jet transportation can often help confirm the major names who cannot fly domestically to your event.
- Having strong and secure financing in sponsorship or corporate underwriting to help support the event.
Often active actors in major movies and athletes currenting playing their professional sport, do very limited speaking engagements, since they may have to cancel due to their main active careers. Retired actors and athletes are the most secure bookings for our clients and CTI's has a very comprehensive list of these names that will do great events for you.
Remember: Celebrities do not donate their time and always will charge a fee to do any event, project, venue or celebrity appearance. Celebrities will always need the following detailed information to consider your request. Please fill out this form as completely as possible.
* denotes required field