PROGRAM 1 - PEAK PERFORMANCE / HUMAN POTENTIAL
Be Like Cliff! How to Peak Perform in Business & Life.
• How a 61-year-old potato farmer, who had only been running for several years, won a 544 mile ultra-marathon, beating professional runners in their 20s and 30s by more than 10 hours.
• Cliff defied expectation, probability and reality because of how he manipulated and optimized his mind.
• In this deeply inspiring speech, you learn the science and art behind this sort of self-optimization and, most importantly, how you can duplicate Cliff's Herculean effort and blow away all probabilities and expectations, living and performing at unimaginable peak levels in your work and life.
• Chris draws upon the latest science in Neurology, Psychology and Peak Performance to begin to re-engineer your instrument for optimal state, performance & success.
• We will identify the neurological limitations of the human brain we all share and you will learn mechanisms to crush these limitations.
• You will begin to master the tools & techniques you need to consistently peak perform, based on your unique personality, strengths, weaknesses, needs & goals.
• We will practice your peak performance tools using scientifically proven Adult Learning Techniques. Its proven that only through repeated practice, with other important elements included, do we create new habits, skills and mindsets.
Value to You
You will leave our training with a solid, new mindset and skill-set, with psychological, neurological and physiological tools that will allow you to master personal optimization, peak performance and success at brilliant new levels. You can also use these techniques to help others on your team succeed at high levels. Guaranteed!
PROGRAM 2 - LEADERSHIP
The Zen Warrior - Leadership Master of Presence, Passion & Performance
• We inspire and influence the people around us - all the time.
• The question is: Are you inspiring consistently passionate engagement, peak performance and peak results Or are you inspiring self-preservation and "acceptable" performance and results
• Stop falling prey to "Optimism Bias," something experts tell us we are all guilty of. You, and your leadership skills, aren't as good as you think you are.
• Studies show that your people, the ones you think are following you, aren't following you at all - they are following corporate politics and self-interest.
• Discover how to inspire a culture of consistent, world-class action and results.
• This speech will inspire, motivate and educate you in a few pivotal, simple, but often neglected leadership skills.
• Globally, our focus will be two-fold:
1. How you can develop and optimize Who You Are. That is, leading yourself to be an compelling, inspirational and magnetic person/leader, then we will focus on:
2. How you can connect with and inspire the individuals on your team, so as to lead them as unique individuals, based on "who they are," and not "who you are."
• As with all of his speeches, Chris weaves inspiring and humorous stories as a way of capturing your heart and mind - and as a way of driving home to you the personal imperative that you constantly seek mastery of your ability to lead others.
Do you want to lead with the business savvy of a Fortune-20 Vice President from Jack Welch's GE (Capital) A leader with the unique and exceptional passion, energy and vision of a successful Entrepreneurial CEO & the dynamic charisma and communication skills of an acclaimed film, stage & TV actor
Chris has succeeded and is a recognized expert in leadership, peak performance and communication skills. He will train you in how to break through your limitations and tap into your most dynamic leadership potential. You will learn how to ignite yourself and your team on fire with passion, purpose and commitment to your vision.
Don't believe your own press! Studies show that we aren't as good as we think we are. Most people aren't following you, they are simply deferring to your power over them.
Value to You
• Learn the science and art of peak performance leadership and inspire your people to follow you and perform at exceptional levels, create brilliant results and LOVE doing it.
• Make your job easy: lead others and they will build your success for you.
• Take these skills home with you to massively improve your family and personal life.
• Unlock & unleash your organization's human potential, massively and consistently.
PROGRAM 3 - CHANGE LEADERSHIP
Corporate Change - Crafting a Culture of Change and Shared Purpose
• Studies have proven what common sense already tells us: the greater the meaning, the greater we perform. Few managers integrate this most motivating of human characteristics into the things they manage and lead.
• This inspiring, dynamic speech imparts concrete ways you can energize and motivate your team to step up their game consistently and exceptionally.
• This speech also highlights the profound, personal imperative to your managers of them becoming - and remaining - highly influential, positive leaders, rather than being only good managers.
Value to You
• Learn how to optimize your human potential: Yours, your team's and your organizations.
• Create a culture that epitomizes communication, connection and community. One that is consistently on fire with passion, purpose and peak performing professionals.
• Change current mindsets, behavior-sets and culture from self-limiting, self-serving ones of self-preservation, politics and business-as-usual to a brilliant culture of passion and commitment to a high-minded, common purpose.
PROGRAM 4 - PUBLIC SPEAKING
Breakout Presentations: WOW! Your Audience in Business & in Life
Own your stage and Wow! your audience, whether they be your employees, bosses, prospects or customers. Master your presentation skills in this world-class public speaking training.
Learn from a public speaking & presentation master. Chris' resume includes:
• Acclaimed Keynote Speaker and Trainer in Leadership, Peak Performance & Motivation
• Critically Acclaimed Actor in major plays, the #1 TV show in the world and films
• Fortune-5 Vice President in Business Development, originating and managing over $1-billion in corporate alliances & transactions with Fortune-1000 C-level executives
• Successful entrepreneurial CEO in two separate industries
How to hire Christopher Babson for an event
Learn how to hire Christopher Babson or research availability and pricing for booking Christopher Babson to speak at a corporate event, fundraiser, private party, social media campaign, fair or festival, tradeshow or conference, endorsement project, or hire Christopher Babson as a guest speaker, please submit the form to our agency.
Frequently Asked Questions about booking Christopher Babson.
Many performers, actors, speakers and other talent like Christopher Babson, with postponed or cancelled events due to COVID-19 are now, in certain cases, considering virtual appearances via live streaming. They perhaps may accept lower fees too. If you are seriously interested in booking Christopher Babson or other talent shown on our site, we will research their desire and the specific fee for your live-streaming event or project request.
Christopher Babson's current work schedule and location in relation to your event's type, date, budget, and locality will play a primary factor in the acceptance of booking Christopher Babson for your party. As long as your funding is commensurate with the price range to book Christopher Babson, CTI will propose your event to the official agency representing Christopher Babson. After we consult with them, we can circle back with you to provide a personal and accurate quote that includes: final costs, availability, and actual interest in being hired for your specific event or party.
CTI can give you the Christopher Babson booking price once we submit your event details to their camp. "How much does it cost to book Christopher Babson for an event?" is a frequent question we get, but the final Christopher Babson booking price is contingent on many variables and the booking fee we show is based on a range derived from our past experience with what will Christopher Babson charge for an event. Also, their speaking fee might be different than the fee shown for the cost to perform or to just appear. Popularity, career stage, along with current demand will cause fluctuations in their speaking price too. The final booking price may be more than what is shown, but you should at least have a budget within that range for them to consider an appearance, performance or speaking engagement.
There is low probability to book Christopher Babson for a party with anything substantially less than the published booking cost price range. We will negotiate with the Christopher Babson agent on your behalf, but if your funding is not in place then it will more difficult to book Christopher Babson, because they get many offers to work events that are at or above asking price. It is also important to consider the travel costs when researching the Christopher Babson booking fee, as additional expenses like this, as well as an entourage of staff and equipment, are not necessarily built-in to the booking fee range shown. If your budget does not factor that in, then there is no benefit for them to want to be hired. We do not personally speak for Christopher Babson, but in our experience in booking talent for over 25 years, this is generally the outcome of inadequate funding.
Leadership, Leadership Development, Leadership Training, Leadership Skills, Peak Performance, Human Potential, Performance Training, Change, Change Leadership, Change Management, Management Skills, Management Training, Culture Change, Corporate Change, Change, Personal Development, Personal And Professional Development, Public Speaking, Presentation Skills,